Search This Blog

Friday, December 9, 2016

RINGS! BUY SOME!

Ever since I was a child I have always had a ring to mark a point in time.  From my first ring as I turned a year old, to receiving a new ring every year, to receiving a ring as a gift from my mother.  If there is one piece of jewelry that will always have a special place in my heart, it's ringsπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’ I buy them whether they are real or fake but, majority of mine are sterling silver. I LOVE SILVER!πŸ’™ It's so refreshing to me when I look at it. The value of it doesn't matter as long as I have that precious metal.

I'm not picky about gems though, not saying I don't like certain ones, Amethyst for example because it's my birthstone. Diamonds come second and I like them only because they sparkle under any light, diamond accents are just perfect.  πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž  Accents do just that: accentuate the center gem and give life to the ring.  If I have a necklace, it's gotta have a ring on it, not too crazy about pendants.

With all that said, I'm going to add rings to my AMAZON store, individually picked because some look better than others and I want my customers to find exactly what they are looking for without having to search page after page for the unique items. Who wants to do that? Nobody. So please come visit my STORE

FEATURED RINGS AT MY STORE
RING#1
RING#2
RING#3
RING#4

No comments:

Post a Comment