Search This Blog

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Adult Drops

Okay....I'm selling this German candy and things are about as good as they can get. I just ran into a lady who sampled my Special White box and was shocked to find real alcohol inside!! 😁 I get a kick outta people's reactions anyway. She loved them so much, she decided to buy two boxes on the spot! Clearly once people become hip to the idea of something new, they are bound to spread the word, thus creating traffic, customers, and sales.  I'm not an expert salesman but I do know how to hold a conversation with people and keep it interesting in my end.  The brand of the candy is Trumpf Noble Drops and I sell them for $20/unit.

[Just think: Buy for $8 sell for $20 ($12 profit). Sell 2/day = $40 x 7 = $280/wk = $1120/mo. ]

 I wrote about them in one of my previous posts along with other international confections that I have grown to know and love over the years. If you're interested in learning more about ways to make money just leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment